The Osmo Pocket Waterproof Case is water resistant at depths of up to 60 m. The precise fit inside the case keeps Osmo Pocket secure while avoiding unwanted movements.
The Waterproof Case also includes two mounting brackets that allow you to attach the case to other equipment. Two buttons on the outside grant precise control of Osmo Pocket.
The anti-fog lens effectively prevents the case from fogging up.
- Make sure the Osmo Pocket is powered off before placing it in the waterproof case.
- Make sure the securing ring is completely tightened. We take no responsibility for any damage or loss resulting from improper use of Osmo Pocket underwater.
- The camera cannot be adjusted when used with the waterproof case.
- Make sure the anti-fog insert works properly. Replace the anti-fog insert regularly.
- Clean the waterproof case after use. Make sure the waterproof case is clean at all times.
In The Box
DJI Osmo Pocket Waterproof Case × 1DJI Osmo Pocket Anti-Fog Insert x 3